Before participating in any auction, interested collectors must verify their identity & provide proof of funds. This ensures a safe, reliable environment for the LGND auction, and falls in line with global auction standards at some of the world’s most respected institutions.
The review process may take 12-24 hours; we will start sending out notifications either approving you for the auction, or requesting more information.
Proof of Identity & Proof of Funds
- Go to verify.lgnd.art
- Submit your Email, Name, Phone Number, Address, and Date of Birth. Be sure to use the same email associated with your LGND account.
- Upload a proof of funds document from your cryptocurrency wallet or bank statement. LGND requires a minimum of $10,000 USD proof of funds, or equal amount of value in cryptocurrency.
- Valid documents include, but are not limited to:
- Cryptocurrency statement or email that shows proof of payment or withdrawal
- Bank statement or email that shows name and balance
- Accepted formats are PDF, JPG, and PNG. Screenshots will be accepted.
- We will send out emails either approving you for the auction, or requesting more information.
Shortly before the auction opens, LGND will email all collectors who have been verified to participate. Those users will see a “PLACE BID” button enabled on the auction page.
If you would like to remain anonymous when bidding, go to Edit Profile and add a DISPLAY NAME to your account, which will then be displayed instead of your First Name + Last Name.
If you are the highest bidder once the auction closes, LGND will contact you directly regarding completion of the sale. Final auction payment will only be accepted in cryptocurrency. We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DAI, Ethereum, Litecoin, and USD Coin.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com