Payment type does not determine the blockchain the NFT is minted to. The blockchain where the NFT is minted to is determined by the artist. You can see blockchain information by clicking on the Certificate of Authenticity located in the details page of each NFT.
This article will cover:
- Before Purchasing a WAX NFT
- Create a LGND account (Required)
- Create a WAX wallet (Recommended)
- Connect WAX wallet to LGND (Recommended)
- **Creating and connecting your WAX wallet will give you access to AtomicHub's marketplace where you can sell, trade, or view your WAX NFTs easily. You can connect a WAX wallet at any time to easily transfer the NFT to your WAX wallet.
- Purchasing and Payment Details
- Event Types
- Time-Limited Edition
- Limited Edition
1. Before Purchasing a WAX NFT
- Create/login into your LGND account (Required)- Go to lgnd.art/login and login into your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create an account to make purchases.
- Create a WAX wallet (Recommended) - It's free and easy to sign up.
- Connect your WAX Cloud Wallet (Recommended) - Connecting your wallet allows you to utilize AtomicHub's marketplace and sell or trade your NFTs. If you do not connect a WAX wallet, LGND has a secure Layer 2 Ownership Smart Contract that stores the NFT with on-chain ownership tracking associated with your LGND account, until a wallet is connected and the NFT is transferred.
2. Purchasing and Payment Details - Input your payment information and click "Continue" to confirm payment.
Purchase NFT - Once the event is live you can click the ‘Purchase’ button. You’ll know a show is live when the ‘Purchase’ button is black. If it’s grayed out, please refer to countdown timer located at the top of the event page.
- Credit card - We accept all major credit cards. If purchasing with a credit card, we recommend you call your bank or card issuer a few days ahead to approve the purchase. You can learn more about declined transactions here.
Credit card example
3. ETH - Connect MetaMask wallet to your LGND account before purchasing
You have 5 minutes to initiate payment to the LGND ETH address, otherwise your artwork will be released and your transaction will be canceled. Sending an additional payment will not secure you an additional NFT. You will need to hit the purchase button to create a new order.
Payment Confirmation - You will receive a payment confirmation on the screen and an email confirmation with the purchase receipt. Your NFT will appear in your LGND Collection and your WAX wallet immediately after purchase. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your purchase was not successful.
3. Event Types
- Limited - Limited events have a limited quantities and do not have a set time limit. Sales close after 12 hours unless set differently by the artist.
- Time-Limited Edition - Our time-limited events have no limit on quantity. The sales window is defined by the artist and can be as short as 5 minutes or run for several hours.
3. Auction - Edition of 1, awarded to the highest bidder.
- WAX NFTs are minted immediately to your WAX wallet (if connected).
- Total purchase counts displayed on the site may change slightly after the sale closes, due to a 30 minute reconciliation turnaround with our payment processors. No new purchases are being allowed after sales have closed.
- It is possible during a Limited Edition event that not all editions available will be purchased. That means if an artist has 24 editions available but only 16 are purchased, we will only mint the amount purchased, 16 editions.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to get the latest updates! You can also explore our website to learn more about our artists and to view details about current and past shows.
If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to email@example.com.